James Wehner | Scottsdale Real Estate

Wehner Group - Scottsdale

Click Pic to access WehnerGroup.com

James Wehner is a Scottsdale AZ Realtor and Internet Marketing Engineer. He formed the Wehner Group, together with his wife Jen, to provide innovative and red carpet service to all their real estate clients. James and Jen reside and work in North Scottsdale Arizona. Top 1% Wehner Group have successfully closed hundreds of AZ real estate transactions.

If you are considering buying or selling real estate in Arizona then call James and Jen Wehner today at 480-748-6925

Just give us 1% of your trust… and we will earn the other 99%

Visit us online www.WehnerGroup.com